Wednesday, October 22, 2008

VaiKo..who is going to stop his non sense?

Tamilnadu politicians - will they ever stop? I was just reading this article about the VaiKo &co meetings about Tamil Eelam and man I just cannot stop getting madder and madder until I got this splitting head ache. IS there any stop to their non stop idiotic rhetoric? All their intention in helping Tamil's in Sri Lanka is okey. I have nothing against it. But how the hell can they talk about "Tamil Eelam" and "Thani Tamilnadu" in the same breath? Are they all absolute fools? From what I have read about VaiKo I had always thought that man is a widely read, literate person. Why the hell he talks about divisiveness in Tamilnadu? Who wants to do it? When the stupid "Katchi Thondarhal" hear about it, they will follow their leaders like sheeps and shout, rally and fight for seperation. But Inida is an entity where Tamilnadu is a part. Why the hell these politicians want to bring death to the growth by playing politics?? I still cannot understand the so called Dravidian politics refusing the knowledge and right to learn Hindi in TN for so long. Stupidity and politics are becoming synonymous in TN these days. I wish someone puts a curb to this non sense as soon as possible.

No comments: