Friday, October 7, 2011

An enchanting enigma...

...was Steve Jobs. Right to the very end. His charisma, business sense and beyond everything else, the gleam of naughty genius in the eye...everything was amazing, simply AMAZING about Steve Jobs. The fact that I lived in the same city as him, I am able use the products he launched from the podium wearing the iconic black turtleneck and the almost impish grin, is a memory I will keep close to my heart until my end. He was indeed the most successful and fiercely private person. his guarded secrecy about everything and shunning the celebrity status, made him be the most wanted in the techie world. his enigmatic nature enchanted the tech world and more. His vision, conviction and courage - vastly unknown to the world came to light in his end. In his end he attained the beginning of a fame he would have avoided. The outpouring of love on his death - is completely believable. rest in peace Steve Jobs. We love you.

No comments: