Saturday, November 12, 2011

Safe Haven

And so it began....Reading Nicholas Sparks. Reading has always been my safe haven. So on a rainy day in dull spirits, I started Nicholas Sparks' Safe Haven. Well as a Danielle Steel fan - I do read a mixture of books, from Dante to Danielle Steel.


Now hooked on to this writer I have never read before. Apparently he has been on the bestsellers list. But after my unhappy encounter with Eat Love and Pray I tried to stay away from books that are hailed as best sellers :). I started considering best sellers as a big no no - though my mind of reasoning kept telling me not all best sellers are like "Eat Love and Pray". I did like "Three Cups of Tea"....

If you are looking at some light reading to get entertained during travel, waiting etc...Niccholas Sparks can sparkle the time away.

No comments: