Friday, December 30, 2011

Time

As the time slips into eternity never to return...I reflect on the upcoming New Year and all that, that had passed.

year after year, second after second we do make resolutions and that is not what is on my mind just now. Its not only the meaning of life and death that amazes me often. It is also everything in between. The broken promises, lost friendships, forgotten talents...in the pursuit of money and material happiness.

I am of course involved in that pursuit and very much journeying the direction of material happiness, career bliss, harmony at home etc etc. Still I want to take time to reflect upon all that I am blessed with and all that I long for. And all that I had lost.

The very human existence is just a huge piece of puzzle and we always miss the two basic pieces to complete. Wonder what are the missing pieces ever, anyone? The LIFE and DEATH. Where do we come from and what happens after. And without that knowledge the puzzle is never complete. yet, even with the broken puzzle we are so stuffed with attitudes and everything else - we forget we are just one piece of incomplete puzzle in the universe...

Oh well....whatever it is, I have to stop. Because I am not even half way done with cleaning the kids closet...then I got think about dinner...And life goes on.

No comments: