Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thanks HDS and Thanks Toastmasters!

Thanks to my job at HDS. We have the Hi Definitions Speakers (HDS at HDS) club. And yes I am happy I joined the club! The ice breaker speech - first talk, was an interesting experience. I volunteered to be a speaker for this week during the last week's meeting. And came up with this title "Fences" last week too. But got busy with so many shopping trips, and the usual stuff - so didn't prepare. And this morning dawned!

Oh well I guess enough of blowing my own trumpet!!! I went! I sweat! I Spoke! Spoke what? My favorite subject - "Good fences make good neighbors" Well not only good neighbors, good family, good couple, good friends everything. I am not sure how effectively I conveyed the message. But I will work on improving :)

Working and interacting with a great bunch of people, working on self development in a fun way - what more can you ask for?

No comments: