Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let go!

When you let go, life comes back to you, in full swing. Its of course easier said, than done. I understand. I know great expectations can lead to greater frustrations. So today, I just tried to let go of something. Something that was weighing me down from inside out for quite some time. Against all my wishes to look beyond and above.

Just this morning I took one moment to look at whats at hand, think about things that surround me. And decided to let go of this weight. And WOW! I can just feel so light. No regrets. No hatred. No remorse. No nothing. Only a pure sense of relief.

Anything that weighs you down - the past, ego, toxic relationships, etc - you will feel the pain only as long as you are holding on to them. The moment you realize these type of weights are a liability and you will gain peace by letting go, that is the moment of true liberation. Let go!

No comments: