Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Prayer

If we know the answers for the "if"s and "but"s of our lives, we will have no "why"s. Sometimes certain things happen. We know that hurts. From our perspective, its extremely unfair. We also know that God has a reason. That is if we believe in Him. But why? Why should something happen to someone...anyone? Why not give life, let live and take away the life when time comes? Why the suffering, pain for the one who goes through and for those around? Nope - Its no use asking. Its again the unexplainable mystery of God, Nature or whatever...

Just heard someon I know is in a phase of serious suffering. I have seen that in my family as well. This suffereing, like a crab, hides and surfaces at its will from unknown regions. When you hear such information what do you Pray? I tried praying. Really. But was at a serious loss of words... what to ask for...do I ask for cure? My pramatism knows its really a long road filled with pain and even more suffering. So do I ask a free from pain phase? I know what it means. God its so painfully confusing.

Now God, whatever your plans are, just take care and give strength to the sufferer and all those around to deal with it and come out in peace. Give them light to see you and feel you. In moments of pain and anger, let them come closer to you and not far... I know not what to ask...I know you have your own reasons...So God, you do what you think is best and take care of the mortals in the way that will bring us much closer to you in spirit and being.

No comments: