Monday, January 25, 2010

I have some Dreams...

Forgive me Dr. MLK, for borrowing your famous words. I neither aspire greatness nor flaunt erudite imagination. My simple encounters with life makes me dream big every single day. Some vanish in thin air, some stay strong - sending spiral waves through my whole being until I can stand it no longer.

I have some dreams, mostly basic, may be lofty....

For a world filled with people who care...

For a day I can be completely honest and not be snickered upon.

For the kids to listen to us on a single loving word. (Not make us steam so hard with frustration to get them eat a single meal, know where it comes from).

For us to take kids as kids and not loose cool at the simplest form of non responsiveness :)

For a world where equality in ALL form.

For a world where there is NO WAR.

For honest politicians who care for people in the real sense.

For Humanity to reign supreme vanity to vanish.

2 comments: