Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watching moments of history - January 20, 2009.

As I am watching moments of history unfold digitally in front of me. I just couldn't help but write down my thoughts. One of the most moving, best orchestrated (I wouldn't call it once in a life time 'coz Obama is paving a way for many new firsts) inauguration ceremony for Mr. Barack Obama. With greater expectations does he take charge today. I watch it with mixed feelings of exhilaration and skepticism.

Welcome Obama and God Bless you, the Country you are going to preside over and the World at large.

Mr. President -The expectations are higher, making your job tougher. As much as excited about your arrival to America's presidency I am as much worried about all the looming problems that are going to shower on you, along with our best wishes for you. The favorite chant "Yes, We can" only gives me a hope to look into the future with warming thoughts that Yes, of course we can cross all that had caused a deep gash in the American spirit. We have our Hope and Confidence in a better tomorrow.

Let the country flourish, Let the world bloom into a better place and let humanity reign supreme.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen

Radha

Anjali said...

I was planning on blogging this day too! It is definitely a historic day and year! Hope Obama does some wonders for this country and this superb nation!

Anonymous said...

NEW POST ( RELATED POST )

NEW !! TOUR CHEAP TO BALI
NEW !! BALI HOLIDAY
NEW !! TRAVELLING CHEAP IN BALI
NEW !! BALI ADVENTURE TOUR
NEW !! BALI RAFTING
NEW !! CHEAP YOUR HOLIDAY
NEW !! BALI TOUR PACKAGE
NEW !! BALI TRANSPORT